- Terraoblita.com is a publicly accessible, multilingual (Russian, Ukrainian, German and English) Internet platform (hereinafter referred to as the Site) aimed at collecting information about existing memorial sites dedicated to victims of National Socialism, preserving this information and facilitating the dissemination of this information to users of the Site. The user of the Site is any visitor of the Site.
- The responsibility for the content of the platform lies with the users providing the information and the editorial team of the site. The editorial team of the Site performs the initial check of the content of the publication to identify its compliance with the format of the platform. The editorial team makes every effort to verify the factual information offered for publication on the Site but does not guarantee its accuracy. The User providing this information is responsible for the accuracy of this information. Site's editorial team verifies the information provided by the User within no more than 30 days from the date of publication’s proposal. In case the author of the article provides his contact information, the editorial team may contact the author to clarify the information about the memorable place and / or notify by e-mail the reason for rejection of the publication. In case of discrepancy between the proposed publication and the format of the Site or provision of knowingly incorrect information, the editorial team reserves the right to refuse to publish the material without giving a reason.
- The content of the Site may only be used for non-commercial purposes. When using the materials of the Site, it is obligatory to indicate the name of the author of the article or the name of the Site, if the name of the author is absent.
- The information provided on the Site may contain inaccuracies, misspellings and other errors, and may not be complete, final or exhaustive. Assessment of the quality of the information posted on the Site, its relevance, completeness and applicability - in the conduct and competence of the User.
- It is prohibited to upload, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available to the public any information that contains threats, discredits or offends other Users or third parties, promotes racial, religious, national, ethnic or other hatred or hostility.
- The Administration of the Site is not responsible for the content of these sites, which are linked in the Users publications. When the User clicks on a posted on the Site hypertext link to another Internet site, the User leaves this Site. The Administration of the Site does not take any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information constituting the information resources of third parties. Links to other sites are made for the convenience of the User, and this does not mean that the Site approves the content of other sites or is responsible for them.
The following policy applies to the confidential information of any person who visits the terraoblita.com website and informs about the collection and processing of personal data about him/her.
- We inform you that we do not collect, store or transfer any personal data about Users using the Site.
- Information that the User provides about himself/herself using online forms, including his/her name and phone number and/or email address, is posted on the Site only if the User indicates it himself/herself in the text of the publication. We believe that this information is optional and is disclosed by the User at his or her own discretion. At the same time, the User gives his or her informed consent to the access of an unlimited number of persons to such data. We are not responsible for the correctness and reliability of the User's data and methods of communication with him/her, we do not check the reliability of the data provided and the User's consent to its processing, believing that the User acts in good faith and with caution.
- The data, which is transferred in impersonal form in automatic mode depending on the settings of the software used by the User, do not allow to identify the User. The composition and terms of collecting impersonal data using third party software are determined directly by the rights holders and may include: browser data (type, version, cookie); device data and location; operating system data (type, version, screen resolution); request data (time, source of transition, IP address). The administration is not responsible for the use of the Personal Data by third parties.
- The Administration reserves the right to use the data voluntarily posted by the User for information services, including sending information materials, communication with the User and conducting statistical and other research.
- We reserve the right to change this policy or terminate it unilaterally without prior notice. The new version of the Policy comes into effect from the moment it is posted on the Site. The current version of the Policy is available on the Site at the following web-address: https://terraoblita.com/en/policy.
Current version of the Policy dated August 19, 2019.